Article 1. Definitions
In these General Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized terms always have the following meanings:
the partnership under the PRJCT Agency, established at (5663 SE) Geldrop at Palantir 43;
Terms and Conditions
these general terms and conditions of PRJCT Agency;
the service provided by PRJCT Agency;
Intellectual property rights
all intellectual property rights such as copyrights, brand rights, patent rights, trade name rights, database rights and related rights, as well as related rights such as rights regarding know-how and domain names;
you, the principal and counterparty of PRJCT Agency to the Agreement;
the contract for services between PRJCT Agency and the Client, which includes the specifications of the Services;
PRJCT Agency and / or Client.
Article 2. Applicability
1. The General Terms and Conditions apply to every Agreement between PRJCT Agency and the Client. Any general terms and conditions of the Client are hereby expressly rejected.
2. Deviations from and additions to the Agreement are only valid if agreed in writing by the Parties.
3. When the Contractor engages other parties to provide the Services, these General Terms and Conditions also apply to the performance of the Services by this other party.
4. PRJCT Agency is entitled to amend these General Terms and Conditions. Substantive changes take effect one (1) month after publication. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions have no effect on an existing Agreement.
Article 3. Conclusion of the agreement
1. Quotations and offers from PRJCT Agency are without obligation, unless the offer contains a period of validity. If no term for acceptance has been included, the offer will always expire after one month.
2. If the Client issues an assignment to PRJCT Agency without a prior offer, PRJCT Agency is only bound by this assignment after it has confirmed it in writing to the Client.
3. An offer for the provision of several Services does not oblige PRJCT Agency to supply part of the Services in this offer at a corresponding part of the price.
4. Offers, quotations, quotations and rates do not automatically apply to repeat orders and / or new orders.
Article 4. The Service
1. PRJCT Agency always performs its Services in accordance with an effort obligation and it gives no guarantee with regard to the results of its services, unless the Parties explicitly agree otherwise in writing.
2. PRJCT Agency will execute the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements set for a professional party. If and insofar as required for the proper execution of the Agreement, PRJCT Agency has the right to have certain work carried out by third parties, at the discretion of PRJCT Agency. The applicability of Articles 7: 404, 7: 407 and 7: 409 of the Dutch Civil Code is expressly excluded.
3. Only if this has been explicitly stipulated in writing in the Agreement, an agreed term counts as a strict deadline. In all other cases, an agreed term is indicative.
4. PRJCT Agency is entitled to carry out the work in parts or phases, whereby each part or phase can be invoiced separately.
Article 5. Obligations of the Client
1. The Client undertakes to provide PRJCT Agency with all necessary information and to provide cooperation that PRJCT Agency needs to perform the Services. PRJCT Agency may suspend the activities as long as the Client does not comply with the obligation in this provision. PRJCT Agency is never liable for any damage and / or delay caused by failure to comply with the information and cooperation obligation referred to in this article, in a timely manner or inadequately.
Article 6. Termination of the Agreement
1. The duration of the Agreement is determined in the Agreement itself.
2. PRJCT Agency is allowed to terminate an Agreement in writing at any time with due observance of one month’s notice. PRJCT Agency is not obliged to any form of compensation and / or financial compensation as a result of (interim) cancellation.
3. Contrary to Article 7: 408 of the Dutch Civil Code, the Client may not terminate the Agreement prematurely.
4. Each of the Parties has the right to cancel the Agreement in whole or in part with immediate effect when the other Party goes bankrupt or is granted a moratorium on payments to the other Party, as well as when the business of the other Party is closed or is liquidated. .
5. When the Agreement